Email: elise.duboue-dijon[at]cnrs.fr Phone: +33 1 58 41 51 81
- Oct. 2023: Laetitia Kantin started her PhD (ANR MUSIRICAT) in the group, on developing new computational methodologies to investigate the molecular origin of ion effects in ribozyme catalysis.
- Feb. 2023: Laetitia Kantin joined us for a 6-month M2 internship. She will be working on designing Machine Learned corrections for highly accurate QM/MM-MD exploration of an ion-dependent ribozyme reaction mechanism.
- Oct. 2022: We have an open position for a 6-month M2 internship, starting February 2023, on "Machine Learned corrections for highly accurate QM/MM-MD exploration of an ion-dependent ribozyme reaction mechanism". This internship could be continued with an already funded (ANR MUSIRICAT) PhD position in our group.
- July 2022: Great news: our project MUSIRICAT "Multiscale Simulations to Unveil the Role of Divalent Cations in Ribozyme Catalysis" is funded for 4 years by ANR. Stay tuned!
- May 2022: Julie and Marie's first paper on cation binding to dimethylphosphate is out in J. Phys. Chem. B !